Notary Rotary
Transunion Doesn't Pay
Notary Discussion History

Transunion Doesn't Pay
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Brenda Fell on 7/14/05 1:45pm
Msg #52128

Transunion Doesn't Pay

Did several loans back to back for Transunion. 65 days later I'm still getting the run around. The check has supposedly been in the mail for four weeks. When ever I call to try to resolve this issue I get to speak to Scott. Scott does nothing more than say the check is in the mail. Even went so far as to try to stiff me $50.00 for one loan. Thanks for letting me vent. NOTARIES BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. This notary will not make that mistake again.

Reply by Lily on 7/14/05 2:00pm
Msg #52148

I've had problems with Trans Union also. For several weeks, I've heard the same "check is in the mail song as well." I've seen a few other negative posts. Wish I would have seen them before I accepted their signings.

Reply by m-fl on 7/14/05 2:20pm
Msg #52164

They used to be good ... but i have an outstanding going on 6 weeks now and keep getting a stupid fax saying it is being processed. If they stopped sending so many faxes and work on sending the checks it would help out a little ...

Reply by Stamper_WI on 7/14/05 3:20pm
Msg #52183

No wonder they are emailing and calling me to sign up!

Reply by anonymous on 7/14/05 8:10pm
Msg #52266

I did two signings for them and it took a month to get paid.

Reply by Trans Union is a TITLE COMPANY on 7/14/05 10:09pm
Msg #52328

that pays SS Fees. I don't have ANY sympathy for anyone who accepts work for them for less than $100 for overnight docs. If you are getting that from them, then I do feel bad that you have not been paid for your work.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/14/05 10:15pm
Msg #52329

Re: Transunion Doesn't Pay - Signing Agent Guide

Did any of you get their "Signing Agent Guide" which they sent out this week?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.