Notary Rotary
UPS or FedEx account for LSI...HELP!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Glena/NV on 7/23/05 12:59am
Msg #54057

I completed a signing, LSI did not provide a shipping inofrmation...too late to call or email them. No one is answering. Anyone out there have their overnight account number?

Thanks~

Reply by Anonymous on 7/23/05 1:11am
Msg #54060

Is this LSI out of Santa Ana, Ca? If so, they always have me use Fed-x and the ship to address is in the docs. Is this your first signing for them?

Reply by Glena/NV on 7/23/05 1:54am
Msg #54065

Not my first, but....

they normally include that information in the package also...this time it is not. Do you have the information? I wonder why they can't just include the info on the confirmation. Hope you can help.

Thanks!

Reply by PA Notary II on 7/23/05 7:50am
Msg #54083

As I recall, LSI includes a pre-printed shipping label with their package. You just have to attach it to a FedEx envelope and drop it. Re-check your pkg to see if it's in there.

Reply by Glena/NV on 7/24/05 2:37am
Msg #54218

That has been my experience too! This one did not have that

and of course even though they have provided the pre-printed label in the past, the account number was not printed on there, so I could not get it make a note of it. I have tried calling them, but of course they don't have an after hour phone number. Luckily, a friend of mine from Kansas City, Missouri saw my post and emailed it to me.

Thank you all for trying to help!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.