Notary Rotary
Until next time!
Notary Discussion History

Until next time!
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Nd_WA on 7/26/05 10:34pm
Msg #54949

Until next time!

Had a good EOM rush yesterday where I turned down 4 signings from SS whom I never worked with or heard of. I ended up with 5-1/2 (3 edocs, 2 o/n, 1 fix=$640) from my repeated clients. Until next time, can I please get an update on reps (good/bad/ugly) of these companies:

-AAA Mobile Signing
-American Signing Connection
-(Ex) Caliber (something like that)
- Can't recall 4th one

Thanks...Andy

Reply by Becca/FL on 7/26/05 11:11pm
Msg #54960

American Signing Connection out of GA is a decent SS. They pay better than most & quicker than most.

Reply by ANON on 7/26/05 11:31pm
Msg #54963

Some like American Signing Connections; however, they lied to me, doced my fee without cause, without communication, and without apology. I have been trying to collect for 10 months. They refuse to pay.

Reply by Anon on 7/26/05 11:33pm
Msg #54964

Stay away form American Signing Connections. In my case, they were dishones, they lied, they subtracted from my fee without cause or warning, and they refuse to make good on what the agreed upon 8 months ago.

Reply by HPHAMID on 7/27/05 8:56am
Msg #55008

I agree with Anon about American Signing Connection. They are dishones. They cut my fee, their package comes from TC in Clear Water FL which I worked with few times.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.