Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Update on All Around Signings-Calinotary?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Nicole_NCali on 7/6/05 8:32pm
Msg #50157

A colleague of mine just received a call from All Around Signings. I emailed her your postings about this loser company. I am curious about the outcome with this load.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/7/05 1:04am
Msg #50229

He's calling for signings again? By any chance did she get any contact info? I would love to have his new phone number.

There was no outcome. After promising me over and over again that he would send payment of course he never did. He did however disconnect his phone, which I think was a direct result of me calling him incessantly.

One day when I was in the area I got a copy of the fictitious business name statement from the Orange County registrar's office. I was hoping it would have a home address or different phone number on it, but it only had the address that I had. So I stopped by and discovered that the "office" was a carpenter's shop. Apparently the owner of the shop is the father of the other guy from All Around Signings, Eric Lusk.

At first he said that there was nobody there by those names and didn't elaborate. I asked him if he had just opened shop there and he told me that he had been there for awhile. After I explained who I was he told me that John hadn't been there in about 2 months and his son in close to a year. He then said "honestly, good luck trying to collect from them".

He told me that Eric had moved up north and he didn't know where John was as the phone number he had was now disconnected.

I wasn't exactly sure how honest he was being with me, as the certified letter I had sent a few weeks earlier was signed for by Eric Lusk. When I pointed this out to him he said that he must have been in town that day and happened to be there. I find that kind of dubious but who knows.

So at that point I decided it was time to cut my losses. I figured there was no point in filing a small claims case since I had no idea where they could be served. But if you have any contact info you could provide it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Reply by Nicole_NCali on 7/7/05 9:21am
Msg #50251

I will see if she kept the number on her caller id..This family sounds like a bunch of crooks.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/8/05 3:06pm
Msg #50642

Yeah, the whole thing seemed a little bit fishy. However, since I asked for Eric by name and was told he was no longer there, before I identified why I wanted to see him, I'm inclined to believe that he's really no longer there. But I'm sure the dad knows how to get a hold of him.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.