Notary Rotary
Urgently Need Notaries on Kauai
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Kauai Pam on 7/7/05 10:11pm
Msg #50450

If there are any other notaries on Kauai who are reading these postings, please reply!!!

Right now I'm having to turn down signings and I feel like I'm letting the SS's down but I'm getting burned out (been doing this alone on this island of 50,000 since 1998!).

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by FL Notary on 7/7/05 10:14pm
Msg #50451

First of all, wish I had that problem. Let's see too much business, stuck on lovely little island. Hmmm....what a life! Smiley Check with the state.

Reply by Kauai Pam on 7/7/05 10:22pm
Msg #50457

I know, I know...you're right, I shouldn't complain.

I've checked everywhere I can think of and the names listed are either no longer doing signings, have disappeared into thin air, have old phone numbers and on and on.

So when will you be here?

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/7/05 10:19pm
Msg #50456

Raise your prices. You will be able to retire soon.

Reply by SS in CA on 7/7/05 10:29pm
Msg #50459

WOW...you are BLESSED!! You live in my dream island and you are busy with work...how much more lucky can you get?!! I am happy for you, wish I could help. I would love to help, if your able to send anything my way, please let me know. I really need the business.

Reply by FL Notary on 7/7/05 10:35pm
Msg #50461

So little time. Lucky to get away for vacation. I may not have your beautiful island, but atleast I live on my own little vacation peninsula. As SS in CA said, you are blessed. We're all very happy for you. Enjoy the moment. Maybe start a SS and advertise for notaries or advertise for home based opps & charge start-up fee for new notaries and you could walk them through the process and train them. Like you have time for that, right?

Reply by Kauai Pam on 7/7/05 10:46pm
Msg #50465

Hey, we should get together and compare hurricanes! However, I think you have us beat. We've had two, ten years apart. I just couldn't believe it when you had 4 one right after the other last year. I think I'll stay right here.....

I love the responses I'm getting! I'm sure hope another notary here on Kauai will see my posting and reply.

Reply by Kauai Pam on 7/7/05 10:36pm
Msg #50462

Come on over!

Reply by HisHughness on 7/7/05 11:05pm
Msg #50474

I'll be happy to help out, Pam. It was 104 degrees in Austin today, and no ocean breezes. Just send me a check for my moving expenses, and I'm there.

Is there any bass fishing in Kauai?

Reply by RP_CA on 7/7/05 11:26pm
Msg #50480

I'll be in Kauai in October, but I'll be very busy relaxing and having fun! Plus, not commissioned in Hawaii! =)

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 7/7/05 11:58pm
Msg #50485

How about training a relative, a friend

and you will have a built in network:-)

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 9:23am
Msg #50536

I have family on the big island near Hilo...wonder how far that is?

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/8/05 11:25am
Msg #50567

Be careful what you wish for....

The NNA may see your post and decide to do one of their infamous seminars there promising
"part-time effort, full-time income"; then you'll have a notary under every palm tree! Smiley

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/8/05 11:35am
Msg #50571

Re: NNA is probably scheduling a seminar right now. n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.