Notary Rotary
Way off-topic: Movie on TV last night?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Ernest_CT on 7/12/05 12:52pm
Msg #51277

At a signing last night the borrower turned the sound down on his TV, but the screen was in my line of sight when he read every single page. (I'm not complaining here, folks, just stating why I could see but not hear the show.) The movie appeared to star Keeanu Reeves (spelling?). There was a bank robbery in which the robbers wore masks of presidents, and as the robbers were exiting the bank the last one mooned the security camera with "Thank You" written ... umm ... in a highly-visable place.

What was the name of the movie? I'd like to watch the whole thing, and with sound.

Thanks, all!

Reply by Kimberly-IN on 7/12/05 12:58pm
Msg #51281

Yeah, well I went to the closing yesterday and as I followed the borrower through his living room to get to the kitchen there was a naked woman dancing around on his TV. Not only were there strippers, the volume was so loud I almost had to talk a little louder than I normally do in order for him to hear me. Keep in mind, he was the only one in the house, nobody else was watching TV...he could have turned it down, or off for that matter, until I left. amazing!

Reply by rlogan-ca on 7/12/05 1:02pm
Msg #51289

Re:Point Break

I believe that's the name of the movie. It was a hit in 1991 and I recall enjoying all the action in it. You may too.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/12/05 1:03pm
Msg #51291

Re: Re:Point Break

I used to have it on video tape, but I wore the tape out.... Waiting for the day that it winds up in the $5 Walmart bin....

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 7/12/05 12:59pm
Msg #51283

The movie was "Point Break" they wore the masks of ex-presidents.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/12/05 1:00pm
Msg #51285

The name of the movie is Point Break (it's a surfing term). I love that movie!!!

Reply by Ernest_CT on 7/12/05 1:12pm
Msg #51296

Thanks to all! Your help is much appreciated. n/m

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 7/12/05 2:01pm
Msg #51325

Re: It's not the name of the movie that's important...

It's what you learn from it. Patrick Swayze is great at teaching 'active dating' tips to the young and impressionable.

What I learned from Point Break... the Body Shot

What I learned from Dirty Dancing... Dirty Dancing

What I learned from Ghost... how to 'actively date' while standing up

What I learned from Road House... how to rip throats out

What I learned from that one where he's an angel with a dog... uhmmmm ??????

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 7/12/05 2:39pm
Msg #51336

Re: It's not the name of the movie that's important...Three

Wishes

Reply by Melody on 7/13/05 12:17am
Msg #51495

KR's bum on TV? Give me that movie name! ~n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.