Notary Rotary
When 30 days is NOT 30 days
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by IrisWA on 7/28/05 10:50pm
Msg #55516

Called a SS today to find out why my fee hasn't been paid after 38 days. I learned only today that they cut checks on the 1st and the 15th. So, a "30-day agreement" can extend to 44 or 45 days.

Nice! (NOT!!!!)

Reply by Wa notary on 7/28/05 10:54pm
Msg #55518

Agreed, not nice. YAWN.... Gets to be a very long time for those orders to sit in the file..........

Reply by Nd_WA on 7/29/05 3:31am
Msg #55568

You will get over that pay day anxiety once you have done enough signing. This business is about stuffing the pipe and something will come out the other end sooner or later, just be patience.

Reply by BrendaTX on 7/29/05 6:27am
Msg #55571

You are exactly right, Iris...although I agree with Andy, also.

The most difficult part is when the weird outlook of the SS or TC we are working for is to act like WE are bad for EXPECTING to be paid on the date they agreed to pay us.

I have been ripped up and chewed to pieces for getting ugly at 65. OMG...she told me I was the most impatient person SHE'D EVER MET.

Yeah, but can you just go ahead and get that check in the mail????

Reply by MistarellaFL on 7/29/05 12:09pm
Msg #55675

Right on Brenda-I get nasty for $65 too, but who cares? If that is the way they do biz, I don't care whether they think I am impatient cauue I won't be doing anymore biz with them. I have a Ss rightnow owes me $300 from June, and I just know I am gonna get stiffed, but fortunately we are located in the same state so we'll go to court with my documentation. The point is, everyone else in this transaction has been paid EXCEPT the signing agent. I hate working with SS's!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.