Notary Rotary
Work Orders
Notary Discussion History

Work Orders
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 7/10/05 4:53pm
Msg #50872

Work Orders

Just out of curiousity. Does anyone use this feature? If so how extensively. How do you know the information that you enter is secure from other uses?

Reply by Kim_Cali on 7/10/05 10:39pm
Msg #50901

I have yet to use it and am interested in the response you get as well....

Reply by MJ Florida on 7/11/05 7:20am
Msg #50913

Doesn't seem as though there will be much of a response.

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/11/05 9:43am
Msg #50927

Re: Possibly no response because of the anonymous handle ...

That's why I'm not responding to the original post.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/11/05 12:38pm
Msg #50963

Was this questions politically incorrect. Come on, surely no one could blame me or anyone else for wanting to know what type of security precautions are in place. I mean, I am running a business here. Anyone care to share their experience?

Reply by Stephanie_CA on 7/11/05 2:10pm
Msg #50995

Re: Work Orders...Anonymous

Add your real name & state that you are in & I'd bet you get many responses.
Just a suggestion.

Many Signing Agents refuse to respond to an Anonymous post.

Reply by CarolynCO on 7/11/05 2:47pm
Msg #51006

Re: Work Orders...Anonymous

Some people will just never get it. I though by changing the name of the subject with my post would do something -- but it didn't happen.

Reply by MJ_Florida on 7/11/05 2:53pm
Msg #51014

Anonymous is out of the closet! Wooo :)

Anonymous wasn't a secretive thing! Just I hadn't set up my name on the Rotary. You guys take that Anonymous thing very seriously.

Reply by christiSocal on 7/11/05 8:20pm
Msg #51078

Re: Anonymous is out of the closet! Wooo :)

Theres been alot of game playing with anonymous postings. As well as some with "real" names too. I think alot of folks are just not even looking at anon postings anymore. It's not to be mean just tired of childishness. Your question was a good one, I've been trying to figure out the same things. there might be some info on the search tab, I haven't tried that yet either. Try reposting with your name Smiley

Reply by TitleGalCA on 7/11/05 8:33pm
Msg #51087

Re: Anonymous is out of the closet! Wooo :)

I answer anon postings simply because when I first joined this board, I occasionally aswered/asked using the "anon". I flat out didn't want to be identified by SS as someone that didn't know what they were doing - not true in my case - just unsure about some protocol in working for SS. TC's were the norm for me.

Not only doesn't it bother me (to answer) but I'm irritated (guess I'm irritated alot tonight) by posters on this board that say, so arrogantly (like they're the end all) "I don't respond to anon posts" - all the while responding to the post. Go figure. Run for president, but save the hot air. Useless to folks just looking for information, and that's what this board is about.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.