Notary Rotary
Working Vacation
Notary Discussion History

Working Vacation
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Kandi on 7/29/05 2:08pm
Msg #55723

Working Vacation

I am going to be in the Reno/Sparks NV area next week for Hot August Nights. I will meet with any Signing Agents from the area who would like to sign up with us, or would just like to meet for a face to face. Call my office to set up. 916-294-0962

For those of you in other parts of the country, HAN is the largest classic car show in the country. Downtown Reno and Sparks are both closed to traffic for the duration, and you can only cruise in a classic. Lots of concerts by doo-wop bands (the origingal bands) sock hops, proms, etc. Wowee!! 18 again. Taking my '57 Chevy Bel Air 2-door Hardtop, and cruisin the strip. Loved those old cars since I was a kid, and my wonderful husband bought my "Queen of Hearts" for me. She's Kandy Brandywine, and a real head turner. This is what life's all about. Doin' good, havin' fun, hope to see some you there.

Reply by Dmartz_IN on 7/29/05 2:16pm
Msg #55731

My lady is a 1967 Chevelle Super Sport, 396 rat motor,4sp

Reply by Kandi on 7/29/05 2:26pm
Msg #55733

Cool! I guess you're either a gear head, or not. With me, it's the whole era. I'd live in Mayberry if I could. My WH has a '67 GTO convertible. It's pretty, but too much sun for me. Plus, everyone wants to race! I'm into smmoooth, myself.

Reply by kynotary on 7/29/05 2:41pm
Msg #55738

My baby is a 1968 camaro, 396 4sp automatic, with 8 track, full bucket seats, SS-RS with Hooker headers, dual line holly, 2 electric fuel pumps in trunk, 375 horses standard package, baby blue with white vinyl top and hood & trunk stripes, with spoiler, 6 speakers, goodyear polyglas tires, and never out run, on street racing only. I only wish I had it today, this was one of the cars I had in the late 60's, my son found it after looking for years, as it is a very rare style, due to the full bucket seats and the overall set up of the car, not sure now what style it was other than the SS-RS, but they had only made 200 of them and 5 or so years back my son found out that today they are worth from 80 to 100 thousand, but to you californians that is peanuts with the price of property out there, right? By the way, love reno and the Harrahs car collection. Was able to see it back in the mid to late 1980's when I lived in Southern Cal, Anaheim, Yorba Linda, Huntington Beach, in that order for 30 years. Only wish we had your weather here in KY!!! Have fun crusin!!! Wish I were there!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.