Notary Rotary
Yellow Pages
Notary Discussion History

Yellow Pages
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Magic Lady CA on 7/29/05 10:24am
Msg #55605

Yellow Pages

Does anyone advertise in the yellow pages? Do you feel that it works? There are two notaries listed in my home phone book. Most other ads are businesses that offer notarial service. Just wondering..........

Reply by MJ FL on 7/29/05 10:45am
Msg #55611

I have heard that most people that are looking for a Notary know to go to the bank or UPS, etc. Most people looking for a wedding don't look in yellow pages for notaries. I know it is very expensive and based on the fee that you would get from an individual, I am not sure that it would be cost effective.

Reply by Magic Lady CA on 7/29/05 11:39am
Msg #55646

Thanks................

Reply by Debbietax_CA on 7/29/05 12:13pm
Msg #55679

I have a business that includes more than just notary work, so I advertise in the yellow pages. I have been surprised to get plenty of phone calls for small notary jobs, and it helps pay for the advertising. Don't expect to get calls for loan signings from the phone book though, only for the various small things that people need. It really is going to depend on what type of services you are offering. The cost of the advertising varies a lot also. Verizon is clearly the most expensive in my area, because they are the biggest. Yellow Book has been very reasonable, and the notary calls I get from that generally pay for my advertising in all the areas of my business.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.