Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
You know it is last week to sign when....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Melody on 7/26/05 1:54pm
Msg #54797

One more to add to the list of You know it is last week to sign when....

You are so sick of lying, pushy loan officers you find yourself making up "Yo Mama" jokes about them while driving to appointments.

Yo loan officer is so stupid that when she broke a nail she asked me for the telephone number to reach 911.

Yo loan officer is so sleazy that McDonald's uses his sweat to cook french fries.

Yo loan officer is so full of s*** that mushrooms are growing on him.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 7/26/05 2:05pm
Msg #54801

Now that last one is gonna stick in my head. Can't wait till I'm at the table and overhear an LO bs'ing the borrower into signing. Gonna be hard to keep a straight face.

Reply by Susie/CA on 7/26/05 2:05pm
Msg #54802

LOL!!!

Melody you are a riot!

Reply by Merry_CA on 7/26/05 4:20pm
Msg #54839

Re: LOL!!!

Yes, Melody! You also know it's the end of the month when....

LO has SS call on 7/25/05 to see if you are available for signing in 45 mins. Then LO gets on phone and starts offering upwards of $250.00 to take the signing... oh, and... please backdate the DOT to 7/22/05! Smiley

(I said "NO, it's illegal"... he said "OK, I'll find a notary who will"... and he WILL!)

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/27/05 2:41pm
Msg #55122

Re: LOL!!!

haha...I had a call..."Uh yeah, I got a closing for you, can you fit it in today?"
me - when is it?...
he - "in about 6 minutes" LOL

After a hardy laugh I said ok now let's get real here, I'll call the borrower and schedule a time that works for both of us, wound up getting it done, they had the docs. Believe it or not he says "well, you're only 5 minutes away!"

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.