Notary Rotary
accusigning
Notary Discussion History

accusigning
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by moses on 7/23/05 1:21am
Msg #54061

accusigning

has anybody ever signed for accusigning? if so how are they with submit payment to notaries? is it every 30days, weekly, or what?

Reply by Melody on 7/23/05 1:28am
Msg #54063

Do a search. Lots of past posts will appear. ~n/m

Reply by moses on 7/23/05 1:33am
Msg #54064

Re: Do a search. Lots of past posts will appear. ~n/m

thanks I am doing that now and it doesn't look good.

Reply by Melody on 7/23/05 3:32am
Msg #54075

Yep. ~n/m

You are right: it doesn't look good.

Bail from any signing you have with them.

Reply by Susie_UT on 7/23/05 8:19am
Msg #54087

Re: Yep. ~n/m

I have worked for them and they paid in about 60 days. I can live with that.

Reply by anonymous on 7/23/05 10:23am
Msg #54100

I was on my way out of town and got a call from Accusigning (never worked for them before) for a signing in my home town will pay my price. So I turn around and traveled back 30 miles to get the e-docs. None are there on computer when I get back to office. I try to call borrower to confirm and notice the area code was wrong. I call Accusigning back and tell them I don't think this is the correct number. Sure enough it was the where the borrower was actually located up in Sacramento about 2.5 hours away from me. So I get a call back from manager apologizing for any inconvenience they might have caused. Boy, I wish some of the SS's would get all their info correct before calling us. Afterall we're the ones doing the leg work and so I ended up forfeiting my trip out of town (which was promised to be a fun time) for nothing! Oh-well, live and learn! Afterward got on the notary board and read...yikes this is a slow to NO pay company. Maybe that was a blessing in disquise! I'd like to think so! Have a good day one and all!!!

Reply by LauriecPA on 7/23/05 10:39am
Msg #54103

I completed one closing for them on May 9. Around July 5 I started calling and faxing asking for payment. I was always told "someone will get back to you." Of course, no one ever did. I continued calling until someone claimed the check had been sent. On July 16 I did receive a check... for the wrong amount. I was so angry that I called and left a message saying "Is this Accusigning...Where speed and accuracy are mission critical"? (their logo) "Except when it comes to paying for services rendered?" I called again until I spoke w/someone, they said they didn't notice it was edocs and they will send my $25 right away. It's been a week and no check has arrived. I'll give them 3 more days and start the annoying phone calls again. UGH! The signing itself was a pain...it was rescheduled 3 times, over 3 days b/c no docs came, and they even called and yelled at me b/c I wasn't at the closing! (on one of the scheduled dates) Now, why would I go to the closing w/ no docs? (I had kept in touch with the borrower, he wasn't expecting me or anything.) That will be my one and only exp. w/Accusiging.

Reply by Martha_AZ on 7/23/05 12:07pm
Msg #54115

I did a signing for them in May '05. They paid in just over 30 days. They pay good, too.

Reply by Tara58 on 7/23/05 4:53pm
Msg #54176

Moses, I have closed for them before and was paid. I sent them an invoice the same day that I FED-X out the package. The closing was March 17th, and I received payment in May 2nd. I did have to call a couple of times, but they did pay.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.