Notary Rotary
fax back question
Notary Discussion History

fax back question
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by m-fl on 7/22/05 4:57pm
Msg #53943

fax back question

when a company requires you to do fax backs do you put the pages back where they belong or do you leave them in the front since they asked you to do this? I had one that had 18 FAX BACKS and i just paper clipped them and put them in the front figuring they could put them back since they were requiring all this work ... was i wrong?

Reply by C FL on 7/22/05 5:05pm
Msg #53945

I personally am a neat freak so I put everything back in order I think it's more professional, but that's just my opinion.

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/22/05 6:17pm
Msg #53971

I don't worry about putting docs back in order when I have to pull them from all thru the stack,
but I do put pages back that go together, such as putting the signature and ack pages of the mortgage back with the rest of mortgage.

Reply by Anonymous on 7/22/05 9:11pm
Msg #54005

Let me guess - was it Executive Closings out of FL?

Reply by MJ FL on 7/22/05 10:59pm
Msg #54040

I personally don't. I paper clip the faxed docs and put them to the front of the stack and off they go!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.