Notary Rotary
loan closing group, inc.
Notary Discussion History

loan closing group, inc.
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by patricia on 7/19/05 6:19pm
Msg #53218

loan closing group, inc.

anyone worked with these people, I seem to be getting a run around regarding payment,

Reply by Magic Lady CA on 7/19/05 6:37pm
Msg #53225

Never heard of them.

Reply by James Chandler on 7/19/05 7:23pm
Msg #53237

Send them a demand letter giving them one week to pay from the date of the letter. In the letter promise litigation and follow through in Small Claims Court if they don't pay within the time you allow. After you settle this one, refuse any further business from them. If enough people do this they will eventually get the message.

Reply by patricia on 7/19/05 7:28pm
Msg #53238

thanks, there really isnt that much time that has passed since I did the signing (6/10/05) just that they dont seem to keep their word regarding payment, said checks were going out at at
about 7/10/05, on 7/15/05 said thecks were sent last week, the phone number goes to a
lenders office in Santa Ana, also the e-mail address is a lenders office and yet they offered a
fee less than full fee for a direct signing. I have simply come to really dislike these people.

Reply by Magic Lady CA on 7/19/05 9:04pm
Msg #53246

I am running after payment from a company called New Century Mortgage. Now they call themselves 123 Mortgage (go figure!). Anyway, write down every call you make, date, time and who you spoke to and what they promised. If they tell you to call back at a certain time (tomorrow, next week, the end of the month) do it, exactly. Say, "I spoke with so and so on such and such a date a they told me to call back today.) Keep copies of any letters you write. I eventually have had to contact the Better Business Bureau in my area. My consistent record keeping helped me get them to work with me on these guys.

Reply by Allison_Mich on 2/9/06 7:02am
Msg #95737

close it fast.com

are they (new century also known as closeitfast.com ??

thanks
allison

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.