Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
need help printing docs from lenders first choice.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by PW California on 7/22/05 8:41pm
Msg #53999

I am trying to print docs by clicking on th the Adobe print icon and a message comes up that says need to install printer. I have two printers installed and I have never had a problem printing but this is the first time I have downloaded docs from a web site. The company I am
trying to download from is lenders first choice.

Reply by tara pa on 7/22/05 9:16pm
Msg #54008

first you need to test print and make sure that your printers are connected. you may also need to install adobe...if you have it already, you may have an older version. go to adobe's website...they will give you FAQ's.

Reply by CA_Jeanet on 7/23/05 12:58am
Msg #54056

I had problems with LFC printing last week also. I've worked for them for some time now, and never had a problem before. I have Adobe 7 and everything else was o.k. I wonder if they are having problems? I right clicked on the icon instead of left click, and for some unkown reason that worked! Hope it works next time; these are really great people.

Reply by PW California on 7/23/05 3:32pm
Msg #54155

I had to go into my control panel and click on to a converter Icon for default printer and it worked don't really understand it but it worked.

Since you have worked a lot for them maybe you could help me, first time for me. I couldn't find a deed of trust and they future dated a disbursment affidavit. Also the Closing Package Checklist / condition sheet is confusing is this something I need to pay close attention to alot of stuff that doesn't seem to apply with the signing. I will call them on Monday morning but my signing is also Monday. Also do you have your own account? I was told they would call me when it was viewable on the web but I never received a call. I called back after hours an this man gave me an account number for the loan signing service and I was able to print from there
I hope you can help me make since of some of this.

Thanks
Pam
c

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.