Notary Rotary
newbie has brain freeze
Notary Discussion History

newbie has brain freeze
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by New2Notary on 7/19/05 8:34am
Msg #53070

newbie has brain freeze

Help, I have brain freeze and I keep looking for this in all my info and I am not having any luck it is so basic and It just isn't computing. two things 1. Escrow Company which one is it again? 2. Which label to use when fed ex-ing docs? LOLOL I am so sorry for posting this but it just isn't computing. I have a feeling it is going to be one of those days

Reply by Becca/FL on 7/19/05 8:57am
Msg #53071

Huh?????

as to #1: how should we know, we don't have your order

as to #2: A FedEx lable

Is it just me? Did I get too much sun on my vacation???

Reply by New2Notary on 7/19/05 9:01am
Msg #53074

Re: Huh?????

Like I said sorry, I will figure it out on my own. sorry, sorry, sorry just last minute panic.

Reply by New2Notary on 7/19/05 9:11am
Msg #53076

Re: Huh?????

Got it, just had to step back and take a real deep breath. DUHHHHHHHH!! Thanks for bearing with me and my dumb questions.

Reply by Brian/CA on 7/19/05 9:13am
Msg #53077

Hope this helps

Look for your Borrowers Estimated Statement the name of the escrow company should be on it. The Title company and the Escrow company are the same thing. The FEDEX label comes in a 4 part form. You keep the senders copy. They should of sent you a return envelope. If they didn't send the return envelope, contact the signing company or the title company and verify the address to return the docs to and get an account number to bill it against. Next time give us your two state abbreviation and a little more information as to what you need.

Reply by New2Notary-CA on 7/19/05 9:30am
Msg #53084

Yes definitely!!

Thank you so very much for your help and patience. I did find the name and address of the escrow company. I did not receive a return envelope so I will call and ask for the correct address and note the account number. Thank you I will make sure to state my questions more clearly and indicate what state I am in from now on. You have been very helpful.

Have a great day!!

Reply by Dellca on 7/19/05 9:51am
Msg #53090

Re: Brian

Brian you read between the lines Very well! That was so kind of you. I could feel the panic from her.

Reply by Brian/CA on 7/19/05 11:18am
Msg #53106

Thank you for the kind words. So did I feel the panic, been there, done that. Its has been 5 years but I can remember needing help when I started.

Reply by New2Notary-CA on 7/19/05 12:45pm
Msg #53124

Thank you once again, I believe everything went well all the docs are on the way back to the escrow office. What a relief!

Can't wait for the next call.

Reply by Brian/CA on 7/19/05 2:01pm
Msg #53149

Hope you get your next a call soon!

Reply by New2Notary-CA on 7/19/05 2:15pm
Msg #53153

Thank you!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.