Notary Rotary
non-payment
Notary Discussion History

non-payment
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Judy-Oregon on 7/18/05 11:53am
Msg #52911

non-payment

It is important that we know when there are companies that take advantage of our professional services, knowing that they will not pay us. In April I did a job for SigningStar Services. Denver, CO. When a month passed and there was no payment I called. The following month, no payment. Pat the person in accounting apologized and wrote a check 7/1. This is 7/18. no check. I called today. She said this was the 5th call today. She said that she had written the check, but Linda Doye, owner had not signed it. She said Co had a meeting, there was some "stuff" going on, she was "confused" about (?) She gave me Linda's nubmer 303-414-7012 and email: [e-mail address]. I wrote her/left message to let her know we do not appreciate getting "stiffed", that we tell each other about such companies so that others will not take orders, then not get paid. So if you too have not gotten paid, use the information here, or if you haven't take this under advisement. Steamed!

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 7/18/05 12:10pm
Msg #52912

I've dealt with them...

and they were slow, but they eventually paid. It took a couple of reminders, though.

I hope it works out and please update if you talk to Linda and she explains what is going on.

Reply by Les/CO on 7/18/05 2:09pm
Msg #52921

SigningStar Services has a VERY BAD reputation. One of the many NO-NO SS's.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.