Notary Rotary
payment
Notary Discussion History

payment
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by rcoh on 7/27/05 11:18am
Msg #55054

payment

I work for this company & @ first I was told the pay fee was 45 days. Now its changed to 45-60 days is this unreasonable? Do most companies what this long to pay.

rcoh

Reply by Kay / NV on 7/27/05 11:27am
Msg #55058

I stopped accepting jobs from companies that do not pay within 30 days. Why should I wait when I know they get paid sooner that that? Any job I do with title companies, I get a check within 2 week. That gives any company out there 2 weeks to process their books. Send me my check. Companies that are not able to pay sooner, makes me wonder about their financial stability.

Non of us are working for free and waiting 45+ days seams like "free" to me. I remember I used to count those companies as "bonus" checks 4+ years ago. Then I noticed how often they were late and missing $. I reevalutated my business practices and turn down those low paying companies. Now I consider the signings I do and get a check within a week my bonus signings due to the speed in which I am paid, not the length. Smiley

Your business, your choice. Just remember you have invoices out there and make sure they pay you.

Reply by Roger/OH on 7/27/05 10:40pm
Msg #55249

Sounds like A+ Ohio. I won't work for them anymore with that policy.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.