Notary Rotary
ups drop box
Notary Discussion History

ups drop box
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by DellaCa on 7/22/05 4:22pm
Msg #53939

ups drop box

Does anyone know if a driver can pick up early from a drop box? The usual and stated time to pick up is 4:10 but today I dropped at 1:30 and it said picked up,I had already dropped not looking untill the package was slipping out of my hand - to late-. I called ups and they were no help at all. I am hoping it just was not changed from yesterday. Does anyone here know if they do pick up early sometimes?

Reply by calipat/ca on 7/22/05 4:40pm
Msg #53941

I have a friend who works for UPS and he said nope they cannot pick up earlier than stated, later yes but not earlier. The sign probably was not changed from yesterday (as you stated) is the only thing I can thnk of.

Reply by anon on 7/22/05 5:49pm
Msg #53960

I call for a pickup and they come directly to my home.

Reply by MJ FL on 7/22/05 11:02pm
Msg #54042

There is an extra charge for that. Do you clients not get upset over that?

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 7/22/05 11:43pm
Msg #54051

Never had a problem with having them come to the house. That way I can get a lte pick up.

Reply by DellaCa on 7/23/05 2:12pm
Msg #54143

Re: update

I checked tracking and it was not changed from the day before, so my package was picked up, I feel better now. Sometimes I have them come to the house for a pickup just depends if I'm going to be home I do not like to leave packages out when I'm not. Never no Its just me. Thanks

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.