Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
what if...50statenotary lifetime mbshps....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary4U on 7/8/05 1:53pm
Msg #50611

any notary who has had a "'problem" with VR because of her lack of ethics, etc. call during the teleconference tonight and ask a few questions???
The topic is Notary Signing Agents and I would think the following questions who apply.

1. What exactly is your fee for your "new" lifetime mbshps? Because there have been several different numbers thrown around, i.e. $525, $179, $249,etc.

2. What exactly drives you to believe that your not going to get an even worse reputation in the eyes of notaries because your not honoring your previous contracts of lifetime mbshps from 2 yrs ago because you want to make an extra buck off them?

3. For someone who cliams to know marketing and self promotion, don't you think that it would be better ethics and business practice to "grandfather" in those individuals who supported you then? I would think your action would instead say that really give a shit about any notary and promoting them, but rather taking their money "twice". (I'd be happy to ask this question)

and the list could go on. BUT I think it would be good and I have NO problem going there and confronting her on the crap she does to fellow notaries.

Anyone else like to go...here's the number and what you have to do. I might just have to ask these things. And I think the topic will be introduced liket his:

I have a few questions in regard to companies ethics and business practices. I'm trying to find out how you get a company to perform their end of the contract that is made between you and them? Any suggestions? And let VR start blabbering, then go...well, glad you said that...how this question #1, #2, #3, etc.

Anyone game? Foloow the directions below.

simply call:

712-580-0380

When promoted, enter the Password 881335 followed by the # key on your telephone. You will automatically be connected to the teleconference.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 2:00pm
Msg #50614

well...I think there's a time and place for everything and I feel doing that on a public forum would not be very professional. Anyone whom has a problem with her should try to deal directly with her on a personal level. Interrupting a business discussion will not benefit the callers interested in the topic. Just my humble opinion

Reply by anonymous on 7/8/05 2:12pm
Msg #50620

Charm please forgive me but do also consider it unprofessional to critique your clients, your client's home, and your client's pets in this public forum/very public notary forum. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 2:28pm
Msg #50627

anonymous...

I don't see how the two are the same. I do not intend to put anyone down, embarrass anyone and my critiquing is done in a light hearted manner, not mean spirited. Or so I thought
I am sharing thoughts and experiences with fellow notaries, good and bad.

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/8/05 2:45pm
Msg #50635

Can you personally identify Charm's clients when she posts in here? That's quite different than critiquing somebody by name on this board.

Reply by Notary4U on 7/8/05 2:13pm
Msg #50621

I can respect that and normally I would agree IF the individual is ethical and show good business practices. But I have had personal ecperience with the crap she pulls on people and let me tell you how she acted. Would NOT return my calls for resolution. Would NOT refund my money for advertising paid for and not done from HER mistake of not even publishing it. Did not respond until I had the president of the corporation that I work for advise that their attorney would be contacting the courts in Ohio on Monday to file suit...and then was not in any way objective to the facts and she constantly denied any wrong doing. She said she didn't do anything wrong because she didn't do what she was supposed to do, but rather did what she wanted and because it was SOME type of advertiseing, that I should be happy.

How's that?

So, if you don't get anywhere playing in a respective manner, play as those are playing...by their own rules.

Reply by Full Frontal Notary on 7/8/05 2:18pm
Msg #50623

Ask her too why her company has been up for sale if she's so dedicated to her members... Will new owners be obligated to honor the "lifetime" memberships?

Reply by Notary4U on 7/8/05 2:22pm
Msg #50626

good point but I think she took it off the block..n/m

Reply by CaliNotary on 7/8/05 2:40pm
Msg #50629

While I'm no Victoria Ring fan, she doesn't owe anybody an explanation as to why she wants to sell her business. That we live in a free market society is all the explanation you need.

As for the other questions, I say ask them. If she's been blowing somebody off, she deserves to be put on the spot.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 2:30pm
Msg #50628

Re: Notary4U...

based on all the negative feedback, I'm glad that I haven't had to deal with someone like that...good luck

Reply by Notary4U on 7/8/05 2:41pm
Msg #50631

Re:Charm..

I agree with you on what you said, really I do. I just think that I do everything in my power to make a situation a win-win one and work with someone MORE than I should and she was unbelievable.. AND when someone stands up in front of the world and sells her "stuff" that promotes her god and faith and what she lives by, then acts the way she does and treats people the way she does....then that is irresponsible and she needs to be called out for those things. And since she doesn't do well in the "personal" forum, why not see how she will present in public where her peers area there to judge?

I think it's crappy what she does, I'm glad you and hope noone else has to deal with her. I hope noone else thinks that things have changed with her and goes ahead anyway because of opportunity or such, because it doesn't look like a good outcome would prevail.

just my honest opinion

Reply by anonymous on 7/8/05 4:36pm
Msg #50655

Re: Notary4U...

Oh, it's negative, when one doesn't see it your way?

Reply by Notary4U on 7/8/05 4:50pm
Msg #50658

Re: Anon

I'm confused...negative? I don't get what you mean. If your saying I was negative towards Charm, I didn't think I was. I said I agreed with her...and just that with the circumstances thus far that have been done in regard to VR, it brings different reactions then what would normally be used. But I'm not sure if that's what you meant...would you elaborate?

Reply by anonymous on 7/8/05 6:24pm
Msg #50665

Re: Anon-No, my mistake Notary4U

The negative comment was intended for Charm, sorry my mistake. I didn't see any of your comments as negative, in fact I agree with you. Again sorry I confused you.

Reply by Charm_AL on 7/8/05 10:14pm
Msg #50689

Re: Anon-No, my mistake Notary4U

lol...you need to reread...my post was about VR receiving negative comments and glad I wasn't part of that whole issue Smiley meowww

Reply by FINK FUNERAL HOME, PA - BETTY on 7/8/05 2:42pm
Msg #50632

What time is the tele-conference?

Reply by Notary4U on 7/8/05 2:44pm
Msg #50633

Times of teleconference

8:00 PM - Eastern Time
7:00 PM - Central Time
6:00 PM - Mountain Time
5:00 PM - Pacific Time

Reply by droman on 7/12/05 1:01am
Msg #51139

I wasn't able to be a part of this conference call- were the questions brought up and better yet, where they answered by Ms. Ring?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.