Notary Rotary
you can wait forever...
Notary Discussion History

you can wait forever...
Go Back to July, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 7/5/05 4:07pm
Msg #49911

you can wait forever...

to receive payment from a SS...sometimes up to and past 45 days. Yet I did two closing last week for T.C.s at the rate of $150. each. Got them both today, one sent overnite FedEx...go figure. I love my mailbox this and third weeks of the month Smiley

Reply by MsRobboPA on 7/5/05 4:55pm
Msg #49916

Ditto on the "what's taking so long" for payment. TC's are so much better to deal with, pay better. Wish that I could get more TC's.

Reply by AnneSoCa on 7/5/05 6:37pm
Msg #49928

Must be "TC" day. I also received a check in the mail today from a TC that I did a signing for less than two weeks ago. Same thing, good money ($140), easy to deal with, quick pay.

By way of contrast, I got a call today from a SS that wanted me to go out for $45.

Let's hear it for the TCs!

Reply by db_IL on 7/5/05 6:43pm
Msg #49929

I'll second that. TC's are my "golden goose". Even my horror nightmare experiences with them get paid up promptly (see msg #47412 - got paid today!!) Though there are some awesome SS the deadbeat ones cast a bad light on the whole group.

Don't hug the mailbox too tightly. Rust stains are tough to get out of clothing (-:

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.