Notary Rotary
A Plus bouncing
Notary Discussion History

A Plus bouncing
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by stamper_WI on 6/10/05 5:00pm
Msg #43870

A Plus bouncing

A Plus out of Madison, WI seems to be having some trouble. Their check came back marked "insufficient funds". Twice. They are not returning my calls ( I went through this getting the check in the first place!)..can't seem to get past the receptionist! Sooooo I am thinking about taking back all those nice things I said about them!

Reply by LawrenceOK on 6/10/05 6:27pm
Msg #43884

""Sooooo I am thinking about taking back all those nice things I said about them!""

While you are on your way to the DA's office I hope. One NSF could be an oversight, but twice. And each time your bank charges you.

Reply by stamper_WI on 6/10/05 7:34pm
Msg #43891

Well I use this great little small town bank..they didn't charge me...or at least left that spot empty for now. They did charge me when renters checks bounced though. What burns me is that I refered them to a notary freind when I couldn't do one for them last week...now she's worried too!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.