Notary Rotary
Advise for your profile
Notary Discussion History

Advise for your profile
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by A. Nonny Mouse on 6/11/05 1:49pm
Msg #43964

Advise for your profile

If you are not going to put some means of contacting you in your Notary Rotary profile, then don't create one at all. I looked for a Notary in Plymouth, MA and found one premium membert. Unfortunately, she has no email or phone number listed! How can I contact her if she doesn't have a phone or email???? I thought she wanted business and that was the point of having a listing here. Hello?

Reply by Kimberly_IN on 6/11/05 2:21pm
Msg #43971

I had a deal the other night that was last minute but I called just about every "24/7, will do closings anytime, anywhere" notary I could find and not one was willig to do it. Amazing! (Could have been that everybody was busy, though, too) Maybe I'm just TOO dedicated to this work. Smiley

Reply by Debbie_MA on 6/11/05 10:54pm
Msg #44021

I am the notary in Plymouth Ma you are looking for. Sorry, something happened in my profile that cleared all of my info. Thanks for the heads up.I just corrected the problem. If your still interested, you can reach me thru profile info or [e-mail address]. Thanks Debbie

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.