Notary Rotary
Almost Good As New
Notary Discussion History

Almost Good As New
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by SarahBeth_CA on 6/8/05 7:49pm
Msg #43366

Almost Good As New

Today I got the stitches out of my hand and I am having no problems writing or typing. Finally I can work again. I made sure to give the receptionist at the doctors office a few of my business cards. Then I went to help one of my sisters patients today and her sister was there waiting to go to work. I noticed her name tag had the name of a big TC out here on it and took the opertunity to give her a few cards also. She said thankyou and she would hand them out at the office. You just never know who you are going to meet when you are out.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/8/05 7:52pm
Msg #43368

Good to hear Sarah. Il be sure to pass your name on when I leeve this month.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/8/05 7:59pm
Msg #43370

Thanks I appreciate it... The only bad thing is I'm gonna have to do the dishes now.

Reply by Kay / NV on 6/9/05 1:34am
Msg #43429

Oh I think we can help you with this. How to get out of dishes....mmmm.....

1. My hand had cramps earlier when I tried to wash my plate.
2. Since you did such a great job doing the dishes, I think you get to keep the job.
3. I need to get back to marketing and woking. I do not have time for the dishes now that my hand is healed.

Use any of these in any order. See how it goes. Smiley Glad to hear your hand is getting better.

Kay.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/9/05 12:04pm
Msg #43493

Well I told my daughter to do the dinner dishes and I would do the pans. But I am gonna wear rubber gloves just to be cautious.

Reply by Sam on 6/9/05 1:17pm
Msg #43525

Wasn't it your daughter fighting with you that caused the stitches in the first place? I'm in the tough love frame of mind - have her do everything.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.