Notary Rotary
Another Nice Check
Notary Discussion History

Another Nice Check
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by DMARTZ_IN on 6/16/05 3:38pm
Msg #45256

Another Nice Check

I would like to thank Hatton & Associates,Inc for another nice check paid in a very timely manner, should you get a call from them take it very good people to work for.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/16/05 3:40pm
Msg #45257

Yes they are wonderful. Cheerful and prompt.
Always a pleasure to work for them, I agree.

Reply by mmb-fl on 6/16/05 3:57pm
Msg #45261

I got one from Heavyweight Title ... very very fast and great people to work for ... would take another from them anytime

Reply by BLE on 6/16/05 5:47pm
Msg #45294

This is great! We should all praise the companies that pay like this!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/16/05 5:59pm
Msg #45296

Heavyweight Title is one company I steer clear from. The only ones I have been scheduled to do for them - through a signing service a couple of years ago - they wanted me to backdate, and when I refused the title officer asked me to just go get the docs signed and sent back and they would notarize them when they received them. I refused! The signing company said this was a usual problem with them. About the same time I was having those problems with them a MD signing agent was posting the same backdating request from them, and he was going to report them to the State. Don't know if he did or not.

Reply by ERNA_CA on 6/16/05 6:26pm
Msg #45307

Re: Another Nice Check Notarize This! another good one

Reply by Sheila in San Jose CA on 6/16/05 7:32pm
Msg #45338

Re: Another Nice Check Notarize This! another good one

Ditto!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.