Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Anyone heard of United Capital Mortgage?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Markita-MI on 6/30/05 5:30am
Msg #48955

I got a call out of the blue on 6-29 from this company to do a signing today, edocs. Anyone work for or heard of this lender or do any business with them? TIA!

Reply by Markita-MI on 6/30/05 5:31am
Msg #48956

n/m-Did a search for United Capital but nothing came up.

Reply by Charm_AL on 6/30/05 7:43am
Msg #48959

http://www.virtuallyglobal.com/ucmc/

haven't done anything for them

Reply by Markita-Mi on 6/30/05 8:07am
Msg #48964

Thanks for the website. I've been there already. Was hoping someone had done signings for. Thanks for responding Charm_AL. Have yourself an awesome day!

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 6/30/05 12:34pm
Msg #49060

I contracted with them two times. The 1st time was 3/17 and I received payment on 3/29. The 2nd time I dove 60 miles round trip and the signing didn't happen. Here it is 6/30 and I'm still going around in circles trying to get paid - was told I'd get full fee even though no sign. If anybody has a fax number for their accounting department I'd appreciate the info. The LO there keeps saying he'll get it for me but it doesn't happen.

So, I guess if the signing takes place the payment is quick, and if no signing then fight for payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.