Notary Rotary
CA DOC SIGNERS
Notary Discussion History

CA DOC SIGNERS
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Kathleen Guthrie on 6/15/05 5:25pm
Msg #44932

CA DOC SIGNERS

Has anyone had any recent experiences with CA Doc Signers? I found postings, but they were from last October. They want me to do a closing 25 miles from my home office, with edocs for $75. I told them $100 minimum. After I accepted the assignment, they told me that I will have to fax everything that I notarize back to them for "Quality Control" before I drop it in FedEx box. Lots of extra work! Not that I'm complaining, but DO THEY PAY on time?

Reply by Ted_MI on 6/15/05 9:04pm
Msg #44981

Hi Kathleen,

Yes, I have. I have done several for them in the last four or five months. So did they accept your requested fee? Looking at the file, yes, I guess I did fax a number of docs back to them. Agreed - it is a pain. As far as whether they pay on time, I can't remember specifically, but I recollect it was not an unreasonable period of time. I would work for them again; hopefully, I could beg off on the fax backs though now that they have some experience with me.

Reply by kguthrie_WI on 6/15/05 10:38pm
Msg #45003

Thanks Ted. They agreed to my fee because of the distance. Then they called me back to tell me that they were going to overnight the docs to me, since it was changed to Friday. I still get the same fee. So, I guess you're right. They're not that bad, as long as they pay.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.