Notary Rotary
CaliNotary... on a personal note
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by AngelinaAZ on 6/10/05 4:05am
Msg #43725

In response to the marriage proposal... I'm an uppity little wench and I have yet to find a man that can put me in my place... do you think you have what it takes?

I'm not scared of you... and your verbal lashings just make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I'd have you tamed in two weeks!

Reply by PLEASE! on 6/10/05 8:46am
Msg #43752

Marry him

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/10/05 11:31am
Msg #43784

The taming of CaliNotary

I'll dust off my 12 inch spike heels, grease up my whip and package them in a Nordie's (Nordstrom's) box with a pretty lace ribbon should you decide to exchange vows Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/10/05 12:07pm
Msg #43793

Jon! I am toooo scared to post!

The taming of CaliNotary
Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 6/10/05 11:31am

:::::I'll dust off my 12 inch spike heels, grease up my whip and package them in a Nordie's (Nordstrom's) box with a pretty lace ribbon should you decide to exchange vows Smiley ::::

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/10/05 3:13pm
Msg #43845

I'm totally harmless Brenda... Don't be scared

I've had one heck of a week with my kids and school stuff and was just looking for a way to make me laugh. My kids sure aren't helping to put any smiles on my face lately. :(

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/10/05 4:16pm
Msg #43863

Re: I'm totally harmless Brenda... Don't be scared

Friend, I was making a joke! Thank you for your humor!

I tell myself good one liners and then I laugh. I turn up the radio really loud and sing along.

I walk the dogs with a cell phone pod in my ear and no one can tell that I am strolling along on the phone...I appear to be talking to myself and laughing like a fool.

Get a visual on that...and me in redneck land. Women aren't even supposed to wear shoes, much laugh be so danged happy.

I understand how difficult it is when your children have problems...no matter how old they are...they are your babies. That never changes. Mine are finished with college and I have just recently approved them to use power tools by themselves.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/10/05 9:17pm
Msg #43903

Re: The taming of CaliNotary

It's times like this that I wish this board supported the posting of pictures.

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/10/05 9:16pm
Msg #43902

I think it would be a fierce battle of the uppity little wenches. Many have tried to tame me, yet I still roam free. I'm kind of like the Fonz that way.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.