Notary Rotary
Cell Phones in Wisconsin
Notary Discussion History

Cell Phones in Wisconsin
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Lisa/WI on 6/21/05 8:37am
Msg #46439

Cell Phones in Wisconsin

Taking opinions on what cell phone service in Wisconsin works the best. From my investigating I came up with Alltel having the best coverage, but would like to hear it from the horses mouth. TIA
Lisa

Reply by WINotaryGal on 6/21/05 9:10am
Msg #46444

I have US Cellular and experience very few "dead spots". I can think of two. One of them is when I enter the highway and the other is in Target. My phone worked in Target until they remodeled. They must have put in some heavy duty security equipment. Sorry, I can't help with Alltel evaluation.

Reply by stamper_WI on 6/21/05 8:02pm
Msg #46639

US cellular

I " settled" on Us Cellular because I live in a valley in Rural W WI and got the best reception...now I have to go on the porch or upsatirs since I replaced the phone. I have also experienced delays in getting my voice mail..some times up to 3 days! Lost 3 signing last week because of that! I am not the only one experiencing this! I walked into an office of Realtors that were really fuming over this issue.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.