Notary Rotary
Cleaning your rollers - HP 3015
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca/FL on 6/27/05 10:39pm
Msg #48352

My HP 3015 is making clunker noises, and I have dark skipping marks on the outside margins. I purchased the printer in February. Is it just a worn out cartridge or do I need to clean the rollers? I have filled the cartridge 3xs.

P.S. In a pinch, last week, I had to use regular duct tape instead of the aluminum duct tape. >>>I said, I was in a pinch!<<< I couldn't find that metal tape to save my life. Honey, next time you go to the Home Depot, could you......... Thank godness, he goes to the HD darn near everyday.

Reply by JPG_CA on 6/27/05 11:04pm
Msg #48359

Hi Becca, do you get the same amount of pages with the refill?
Did you get the little thing to make the hole in the carthrige?
Thankyou for your time.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/28/05 4:57am
Msg #48396

Not Becca but Yes / Yes.

Reply by Nd_WA on 6/27/05 11:11pm
Msg #48365

The dark skip mark is probably due to build up on the outside edge of the drum roller. You should be able to see it by open the flap on the cartrige. Best way to get that toner build up off is using the dust buster spay can, do it outside and becareful not point the spayer toward the inside of the cartrige.

Reply by Becca/FL on 6/27/05 11:16pm
Msg #48369

>>>do it outside and becareful not point the spayer toward the inside of the cartrige<<<

Or what? I'll ending looking like one of the kids from "The Little Rascals" that blew up the pot belly stove?

Loved those old re-runs.

Reply by hcampersFL on 6/27/05 11:17pm
Msg #48370

Becca are you refilling your cartridge? I was told one of the advantages to the HP is that when you replace the ink cartridge you are also replacing the drum at the same time. Maybe that is the problem.
b.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.