Notary Rotary
DOCUMENT CLOSERS - FL?
Notary Discussion History

DOCUMENT CLOSERS - FL?
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Fayth/IN on 6/21/05 5:05pm
Msg #46582

DOCUMENT CLOSERS - FL?

I accepted a job for them for 2morrow.......and read the boards LATER!

Anybody had RECENT experience with them?

Should I just go ahead and CANCEL since they have such a BAD REP?

Have they IMPROVED any or should we all DISS them good?!!!!

VERY anxious to know what's the deal with them NOW. Thanks.

Reply by Becca/FL on 6/21/05 5:13pm
Msg #46586

Let them know you would be happy to honor your commitment with them if they overnighted a check to you today.

Reply by Fayth-IN on 6/21/05 5:19pm
Msg #46592

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Or are u being sarcastic or what -- I can't tell. I'm a newbie and need to know REALLY what to do. Thanks.

Reply by Becca/FL on 6/21/05 5:29pm
Msg #46596

Do you like to work for free?

Frankly, this would be one instance that I would NOT honor a commitment without payment up front. They (Document Closers, Inc.) were in business less than 1 year, closed shop owing many, from what I understand, only to change their name & continue doing business.

Do your homework, read the boards and be prepared the next time a deadbeat SS calls.

Reply by FAYTH-IN on 6/21/05 5:34pm
Msg #46602

Re: DOCUMENT CLOSERS - NO!

Well, thanks, Becca, for your further explanation, but I just didn't know if NSA's can do that -- ask for $$$ up front......and actually expect to get it! So I thought maybe you were just joking.

I think I will just cancel. I don't want to fool around with the likes of them. I'm frustrated enough as it is being a newbie and all. I will take your advice and more ACTIVELY always check the boards, etc. Thanks again for hte reminder.

Reply by BrendaTx on 6/21/05 10:57pm
Msg #46690

**I just didn't know if NSA's can do that -- ask for $$$ up front**

We can ask anything we'd like. We just probably won't get a lot of the out of the ordinary requests granted.

Reply by Anonymous on 9/2/05 4:15pm
Msg #63541

I did a closing for them on 7/15/05. Today is 9/2/05. Still no check. I emailed on 8/22 asking the status of payment & was told that they pay 30-45 days and I was not due until 8/30. Now I am not a math major, but 7/15 to 8/22 is MORE than 30 days, right? I emailed yesterday, no response. I call today, no one answers the phone. They aren't THAT far from me. I'll drive there and demand a check if I don't hear from them soon!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.