Notary Rotary
Docuserv USA, Costa Mesa, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Lori/CA on 6/22/05 9:28am
Msg #46762

I did a search on this company a couple times and there is nothing.

I did a signing for them back in May. Their contract states they pay 30 days from the date you invoice.

I did wait the 35 days and no check and new company for me. I emailed to get an update and was informed this email would act as my invoice as I did not follow step #7 which was to send the invoice. HMMMM I emailed the invoice along with the two other docs they wanted and it appears they received the two other docs. I check my email with the forms I sent and the invoice was attached. Sounds a little flaky to me.

They stated they would send out the check....... When I replied to find out when the check would be mailed their response was see previous email which just states it will be sent. To me this could mean 30 days!

Has anyone had any experience that would make me feel a little better with this SS?

Lori

Reply by Marie_MN on 6/22/05 9:44am
Msg #46771

I have done several closings for them. After 35 days, I had to call them also. They stated that they were waiting on my invoice which I thought was strange for a signing company. Usually, the confirmation is the invoice. They paid me everytime after I faxed them an invoice. I usually received the check about a week after faxing the invoice. Bret is the owner and is a great guy. Don't worry, you will be paid.

Reply by Lori/CA on 6/22/05 9:55am
Msg #46776

Marie,

Thank you for the info!

Lori

Reply by td on 6/22/05 12:25pm
Msg #46828

I've never had a problem with them paying me. They do pay within the 30 days. Call Beth if you have problems also - she's very nice.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.