Notary Rotary
Equity Title
Notary Discussion History

Equity Title
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Toni on 6/28/05 12:36pm
Msg #48485

Equity Title

Is Equity Title the most organized company or what? I inquired with them to sign up and they promptly emailed me a sign up link and forms. The next morning they called me to follow up and thank me for the inquiry and let them know that, in order to complete the process, I also need to return a few documents via fax. Today I returned the docs and they just called to let me know that they received everthing and to thank me for completing their process.

Are they just that nice and organized or not enough work to do? What a nice, polite bunch of people compared to most SS I deal with! Guess I am not used to being treated so nicely!

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 6/28/05 12:47pm
Msg #48493

Could you give me their site address?

Reply by Teasa Mahar on 6/28/05 1:29pm
Msg #48504

I have done a few so far and yes they are as nice as they are organized. They got my name from another title co. and my experience was that they kind of did a dry run with me with 2 closings and after they saw results asked me to register with them.

Reply by NotaryRunner on 6/28/05 1:51pm
Msg #48510

Which Equity Title are you describing?

Reply by Toni on 6/28/05 3:05pm
Msg #48537

Out of Rhode Island. I don't know the email address, I telephoned them

Reply by Margaret/Florida on 6/28/05 3:59pm
Msg #48551

Re: Equity Title E-Mail

Vendor Relations [e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.