Notary Rotary
FED EX and UPS Satuday Delivery
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by BP_WV on 6/25/05 11:47pm
Msg #47864

I am in an area that has no saturday fed ed or ups delivery or pickup. Anyone else? I have found this to be quite troublesome.

Reply by Jenni/CA on 6/25/05 11:54pm
Msg #47867

I'm in a remote area, but check with UPS, they will deliver to me if it is OVERNITE delivery.
Must say OVERNITE, senders pay extra for this. They are the only one that do deliver, got one today.

Reply by Jenni/CA on 6/25/05 11:54pm
Msg #47868

I'm in a remote area, but check with UPS, they will deliver to me if it is OVERNITE delivery.
Must say OVERNITE, senders pay extra for this. They are the only one that do deliver, got one today.

Reply by calipat/ca on 6/26/05 12:45am
Msg #47877

I get fed-ex delivery on Saturday also UPS but....it has to say Saturday delivery, not just overnight. If it is overnight it will be delivered on Monday if i was shipped on Friday.

Reply by AngelinaAZ on 6/26/05 1:19am
Msg #47881

You may have already looked into this but...

I get NO DOCS delivered or picked up on Saturdays. I frequently need to ship on a Saturday. There is a UPS depot in the next town over and I always thought that it would be the best place to check... if anyone would have Sat it would be them right?

Wrong. They are closed on Saturdays for PU and DEL but... the UPS Store in the same town gets a Sat del and PU at noon from the big major city about 90 miles away.

Check it out.. you may get lucky.

BTW... no matter where you are... big city or hickville... you won't get an overnight del on a Saturday unless the package is marked for Sat delivery and the shipper pays the extra fees. If you ship an overnight on a Friday... it is del on Monday... everywhere!

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/26/05 11:18am
Msg #47917

Bothersome, yes. But, if you TELL them this upfront it's becomes a non-issue. And UPS will deliver on Saturday if they say & pay for Sat. Delivery. Pick Up---NO.

Reply by CaSigner on 6/26/05 12:24pm
Msg #47925

I receive Fed Ex and UpPS on Saturday but no UPS pick up. Fed Ex ,yes.

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/26/05 4:19pm
Msg #47971

Must be state-specific, huh??? Like notarying LOL (nm)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.