Notary Rotary
Five Point Signings
Notary Discussion History

Five Point Signings
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 6/15/05 12:03pm
Msg #44832

Five Point Signings

I accepted a signing for last Saturday from Five Point Signings. (The service found me from the Find a Notary search on NotRot.) The owner seems very nice and enthusiastic about her new business. I believe she is a realtor and has teamed up with her best friend who is a notary in Sacramento. The fee offered from a signing service was reasonable for a refinance with eDocs in my area. (No, I will not post the fee and have people hem and haw over whether or not they think it was a good fee. I was content with it and that's what counts.)

I did a search and found two postings with really no information about the company. I believe Calipat accepted a signing from them back in March and I'm wondering what the results were and if anyone else has worked with them.

They are based out of Sacramento and have recently gone nationwide. Judging from my dealings with them so far, I would accept another signing from them in a heartbeat and would recommend this particular service to other notaries (pending receipt of my fee, of course!)

Reply by janCA on 6/15/05 1:57pm
Msg #44867

I've done one, but it was on the 24th of May, so don't expect payment for awhile, and was called again a few days later but was unable to accept. They seemed together and pleasant to work with.

Reply by Dogmonger, Ca on 6/15/05 2:08pm
Msg #44873

Did one for them last month, very last minute. was paid very well, very professional and pleasant woman who I spoke with, and paid in less than 10 days:-)

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 6/15/05 2:21pm
Msg #44877

I've worked for them and they are great! Take all you can get!

Reply by TAgey_VA on 6/15/05 3:29pm
Msg #44896

Anyone have any contact info on this company? I have done a search here and on the net. Can't seem to come up with anything.

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/15/05 8:02pm
Msg #44965

They are new and to build a database of established, professional notaries. When I spoke with the owner she said they are in the process of building their database and web page and in the meantime are using notaries who are referred by other notaries and/or have been prescreened via sites like Notary Rotary. I believe she is doing zip searches and viewing profiles for the notary's experience before she contacts the notary for a possible assignment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.