Notary Rotary
Games, Day Two, Signatures Plus
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Sara-NV on 6/3/05 11:54am
Msg #42088

As expected, I did not receive the promised return phone call from Helen yesterday. I called her today - "Oh, I'm so happy you called, I'm working on March invoices right now." Stated the process involves (1) verifying with lender that the work was done and (2) verifying that Sig. Plus received their money from the lender. I asked "What difference does it make whether you received your money from the lender; I did the job I was supposed to." B.S. reply about "I'm sure you did but it's our procedure, blah blah blah, I'm working very hard to clear things up, I've made it my personal goal, blah blah blah, I have only been here two weeks, blah blah and then get this "I took this job because of this company's honorable reputation in the business." I almost laughed right out loud! I said "I can assure you Helen, Signatures Plus has one of the lousiest reputations with notary signing agents all across the country." Helen says "I'm working very hard to change that; it may take a while, but I'm going to do it." I wished her luck and said I'd check back in a week on the status of my lousy $200 invoice. She wouldn't commit to a date I would be paid but offered her email and direct phone number and encouraged me to call/email anytime and she'd answer right away. Yea right! To be continued...

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/3/05 4:29pm
Msg #42146

Gee... is Helen's last name Waite? As in "if you want your money, go to Helen Waite".

Reply by Sara-NV on 6/3/05 4:38pm
Msg #42153

OMG! I've never heard that before, but that's hilarious! Next time I talk with her, I think I'll ask that.

Reply by Art_MD on 6/3/05 7:56pm
Msg #42187

saw a sign in a bar:

Credit extended to only those over 75... and one of your parents must confirm your identity...

Art

Reply by cca on 6/4/05 11:19am
Msg #42299

did u call stacy the owner at 949-233-3330? what did he say?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.