Notary Rotary
Goldensage email
Notary Discussion History

Goldensage email
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by stamper_WI on 6/27/05 7:51pm
Msg #48300

Goldensage email

Did anyone else get the email from golden sage? Seems Countrywide didn't pay them for may signings! At least they are taking measures to see that their notaries are paid!

GoldenSage Signing Services, Inc

P.O. BOX 494 TUJUNGA, CA 91042

OFFICE PHONE:818.951.3908/FAX:818.951.9460

Dear Notaries,

Once again we would like to apologize for the delay in receiving payment for signings completed in May. We are still expecting payment from Countrywide, First American Title, and Fidelity National Title. We have been notified that payment has been sent. These uncollected payments coupled with significant reduction in volume during the month of May has depleted our resources. Because we feel it is crucial that our notaries be paid in a timely manner, we are securing a loan to allow us to fulfill this obligation. We anticipate sending all payment for the 6/5 and 6/20 periods on or before 7/5/05.

We appreciate your patience during this difficult time and hope this has not caused any undue hardship. If you have any questions, please contact Ken Hoffman @512-587-8862 or Bunny Feranda @661-373-9536.

Sincerely,

Bunny Feranda

Co-Owner

GoldenSage Signing Services, Inc.

Reply by Dee/RI on 6/27/05 9:53pm
Msg #48345

Yep, got the same thing. It's nice to see an honest SS that communicates with its notaries.

Reply by Ernest_CT on 6/27/05 11:48pm
Msg #48380

Dee: Where are you in RI? Important!

I've been looking to partner with a RI NSA! I can't become a RI notary because of the requirement that RI notaries be either registered RI voters or admitted to the RI bar. I get calls for RI, but I can't do 'em. Can you help?

Reply by Charles_CA on 6/28/05 2:12am
Msg #48393

Re: Goldensage email, Bad Business

I'm sorry but I have been in business for over 20 years. I never expect my vendors or employees to have to suffer because I haven't gotten paid: that's not what was agreed. My lack of revenue has nothing to do with my commitments. If I commit to a vendor and agree to a set of terms, I meet them, I have gone out and gotten short term financing to cover my shortfall. It is not my vendors' falult. Why should my vendors have to pay for my problems.

Reply by oldhippie_IL on 6/28/05 9:18am
Msg #48421

Re: Goldensage email, Bad Business

I also got the email. I think that it is great that they sent this email. At least they are honest. I will wait for them. I can't stand the ones that don't pay.

Reply by LOU on 6/28/05 11:14am
Msg #48450

I agree with some of the other posters at least Goldensage communicated as to why they hadn't paid the notaries. Yes, everyone needs and expects payment for their services, but some some companies just lie and plain don't pay you-if they are having financial problems. At least with Goldensage you know what's going on and that you will get paid as soon as possible. Under the circumstances I definately think they are a respectable company!

Reply by ANN LEE on 7/13/05 3:38pm
Msg #51725

I am a notary working with Goldensage and I know that they are having issues with paying their notaries but I know that the staff is very concerned and they are really great people to work with. Aside from this issue, all my signings with goldensage have been paid to me on a timely manner and the staff is very helpful and I would say, if they call you for a job --- do it!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.