Notary Rotary
Great SS and Quick to Pay
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 6/12/05 10:40am
Msg #44050

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know about a really great signing company that presently is not listed on notaryrotary. I have contacted Harry to get that changed. In the meantime, the name of the company is Notarybiz. The representatives are professional, and know what a valuable service signing agents deliver. As such, they pay you and not 45-60 days from your signing date!

I recently did a signing for Notarybiz on 5-26-05 and recieved payment on 6-9-05. No fuss! No calls! No emails to find out where compensation was. I love it! I hope that Notarybiz continues to call me for more repeat business.

Anyone looking for another great company to work for---Notarybiz that's the ticket. YAHOOOOOO!

Going to the bank...

Markita Meeks, CSA
www.selectprocessing.net

Reply by Select Processing Servivces - Southeast Michigan on 6/12/05 10:42am
Msg #44051

Here is the web address.....
http://thenotarybiz.com

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 11:37am
Msg #44058

I guess the NNA is getting deeper into the signing service business. Maybe this is the reason they suggested such low ball fees for those who are not certified through them.

Domain Name: NOTARYBIZ.COM

Registrant [NIC-10362]:
Valera, Mark ***********[e-mail address]
NNA
P.O. Box 4567
Chatsworth
CA
US

Administrative Contact [NIC-10362]:
Valera, Mark ***********[e-mail address]
NNA
P.O. Box 4567
Chatsworth
CA, US
Phone: +1.8187394000

Reply by Anonymous on 6/12/05 11:41am
Msg #44059

Good catch, Sylvia! Now I know not to go there! Very unethical on his part!

Reply by SamIam_CA on 6/12/05 12:19pm
Msg #44061

Thank you for the background info! n/m

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/12/05 12:51pm
Msg #44067

So now it's not enough for them to create a ridiculous amount of signing agent competition, but they're trying to take business away from signing services as well?

I reallly really f@%&ing hate the NNA. What a disgusting unethical group of money grubbing bastards.

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/12/05 1:02pm
Msg #44069

Agreed, CaliNotary! You must read minds. (nm)

Reply by Markita-Mi on 6/12/05 7:20pm
Msg #44131

Tough Crowd!

Wow! I was just trying to let others know about the great experience I had with this company. I had no idea that it would create such a frenzy. Some of us really are just trying to give others a heads up on good companies---no other motivations.

There is never a need to be rude or insulting to anyone trying to do that. Live and learn.

Markita-MI

Reply by Liz on 6/13/05 1:04am
Msg #44203

Re: Tough Crowd!

Markita!

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. You and I know it was not planned, and you already had all my business in your area, not for posting, but for doing a great job. I appreciate your professionalism, and always keeping us in the loop. You are a true professional. I hope to keep you very busy.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 2:38pm
Msg #44080

Correction!

Apparently it is "thenotarybiz.com" - thanks SarabethSmiley Nothing to do with the NNA (thank goodness) Hate it when companies have similar names.

Registrant:
The Notary Biz (DOM-1332408)
24476 Via Secreto -
lake Forest CA 92630
US

Domain Name: thenotarybiz.com

Registrar Name: Alldomains.com
Registrar Whois: whois.alldomains.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.alldomains.com

Administrative Contact:
Elizabeth Hueg (NIC-14342083) The Notary Biz
24476 Via Secreto -
lake Forest CA 92630
US
***********[e-mail address]
+1.9492129558
Fax- +1.9492129558
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Administrator System (NIC-10748) Shaver Communications, Inc.
6757 Edgewater Commerce Parkway, Shaver Communications Building
Orlando FL 32810
US
**********[e-mail address]
+1.4074456864
Fax- +1.4074452427

Created on..............: 2004-Dec-06.
Expires on..............: 2006-Dec-06.
Record last updated on..: 2004-Dec-08 03:03:35.

Reply by ***Samantha Coppa*** on 6/12/05 5:50pm
Msg #44113

Re: thank for the new background info correction...

It's always good to know exactly who you're doing business with!

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/12/05 12:47pm
Msg #44066

I am automatically suspicious of postings like these. And that Sylvia revealed that it's associated with the NNA pretty much confirms that suspicion.

Here's a clue to anybody who is going to pose as a signing agent and rave about a company. Signing agents with half a brain do not go on public message boards and tell everybody, unsolicited, about their favorite companies. It's painfully transparent and only ends up giving a first impression of an unethical company who have no problem lying to suit their needs. Yeah, I'm really gonna rush to sign up with a company like that.

Now I realize the "half a brain" requirement does eliminate some of the people who have posted on this board, but in general it's a good rule to follow.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 1:06pm
Msg #44070

Re: Great SS and Quick to Pay - CaliNotary

I doubt that Markita, who does own Select Processing, has anything to do with the NNA herself.
www.notarybiz.com is the NNA, but Select Processings domain is registered to Markita in Michigan.

Reply by Liz from the Notary Biz on 6/12/05 3:09pm
Msg #44087

Irresponsible posts

I am not the NNA... The NNA is notarybiz.com, I am THENOTARYBIZ.com.

Geez guys. Please be careful when you post stuff here... do your research first. This is how people support their families, pay their bills, etc. Please be responsible.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 3:19pm
Msg #44090

Re: Irresponsible posts

Liz
As you notice I posted a correction. The original post said "NotaryBiz" didn't say "TheNotaryBiz"

Reply by DMARTZ_IN on 6/12/05 3:33pm
Msg #44094

Liz,
The original post did say "NotaryBiz" i have only been on this site for a couple of months and have come to take Sylvia's advise and post's to be only professional and in the best interest of the people in or coming into this bussiness. It was just a honest mistake that was corrected in a matter of minutes. There was no ill intent to your business. You will probably have more signing agents sign up with you than you can use because of the correction.

Have a nice day,

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/12/05 3:31pm
Msg #44093

Perhaps when you get people to spam your business on this board you should make sure that they have the capability to get your business name correct.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 7:25pm
Msg #44132

What makes you think that Liz or someone in her company had asked Markita to promote their signing service on the board?
Quite often someone will post a company that they are genuinely happy with.

Let's not always look for a hidden "agenda"

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/12/05 9:33pm
Msg #44162

I think it's awfully coincidental that Liz happened to show up in this forum mere hours after the original posting, don't you? Especially on a Sunday, a day where the board is typically much slower than it is during the week?

Yes, people post about companies that they're happy with, but they rarely show up out of the blue as brand new topics; usually it's within the context of a thread. And when they do, they're not written almost like a press release raving about how wonderful a certain company is.

The only other explanation that I would be willing to accept is that Martika is kissing Liz's butt to try to get more business out of her and that she contacted her after the posting to take a look at what she did. But I refuse to believe that this post was just for the purpose of telling us about a great signing service.

Reply by CarolynCO on 6/12/05 8:06pm
Msg #44140

Liz,
The confusion comes from naming companies almost identical names -- notarybiz.com and THENOTARYBIZ.com. TIt may be obvious to you that the two companies are different because of the added word *the* and caps, but I rarely, if ever use caps lock. I would think that with 26 letters in the alphabet, more unique names could be used when naming companies, UNLESS you want to be confused with less than reputable companies.

Reply by Cherilyn in CO on 6/12/05 9:05pm
Msg #44158

Gads isn't that the truth...

How many Nation, Nationwide, Nations are there anyway? There are quite a few Express, and MILLIONS that start with NOTARY or NOTARIES.

Half the time, I can't remember who I'm working for.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 1:55pm
Msg #44073

Re: Great SS and Quick to Pay - Markita

Are you sure the name of the company was Notarybiz?? If you go to Notarybiz.com, it is the NNA, and there is no mention of being a signing service?

Do you have contact information so we can discount it being the NNA?

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/12/05 2:23pm
Msg #44078

the website is thenotarybiz.com not notarybiz.com if you put "the" in it you are directed to The Notary Biz not the NNA.

Reply by Markita-MI on 6/12/05 7:33pm
Msg #44133

Hey there Sylvia. I may have forgotten the "the" in the first posting but I definitely got the website correct on the second posting under Select Processing Services-southeastern mi. I apologize to fellow members that the "the" was forgotten in the first post and caused such a crazy frenzie. Who knew?

Knowing is half the battle...

Markita-MI

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/12/05 7:44pm
Msg #44137

Markita
Please feel free to hit me over the head with a 2 x 4! LOL
I didn't read the second posting! I saw the first and just assumed (Oh boy!) that as the company was NotaryBiz, that the website would be www.notarybiz.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.