Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
HELP! help! IS THIS COMPANY OK OR NOT TO DO A SIGNING FOR?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by annonymous on 6/23/05 2:29pm
Msg #47176

Has anyone done any closings for titleserv also working as settlement corp based out of ny? DO they pay u on time or are they associated with sirianni or?

Reply by Dmartz/IN on 6/23/05 2:31pm
Msg #47178

two posts down has one answer to your question

Reply by Teasa Mahar on 6/23/05 2:38pm
Msg #47181

My experience was very bad, but if you do a search, there are differing opinions.

Reply by CarolynCO on 6/23/05 2:51pm
Msg #47186

When there is not a lot of info on a company, sometimes you just have to use your gut feeling. Even when there is info, you still have to be the one making the final decision as to taking the signing.

Unless a SS appears over and over on a no-no list, I don't put much weight into the lists. A SS can be on a no-no list for any number of reasons. I have my own list, and the companies I won't work for are not "no or slow payers" but more because of their disorganization, failure to get e-docs in a timely manner, difficulty in getting them to answer e-mails, phones, faxes, etc.

Some people's "no-no" lists, are others bread and butter. I say take the signing and then judge for yourself. Don't let them get hundreds of dollars in debt to you because you continue taking signings without payment, however, one signing is not going to make or break your bank account.

Reply by Pete_NY on 6/24/05 10:40am
Msg #47436

Re: HELP! help! IS THIS COMPANY OK OR NOT TO DO A SIGNING F

I have a personal friend who has a close friend at Titleserv. So I called her and she was very nice. All I asked was whether they would add me as another notry in their database. She said the person responsible was on vacation and would be back the following week. Three weeks later I call again. Oh, that person just got back from their cruise and will be in tomorrow. Must have been a nice cruise. She says, I have your cell phone # and will call you by tomorrow night and let you know. It's now been another three weeks and I still haven't heard back. So I'm not bothering with them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.