Notary Rotary
I Love This Board
Notary Discussion History

I Love This Board
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Marie_MN on 6/3/05 9:31pm
Msg #42207

I Love This Board

Everyone is SOOOO helpful when there are questions that need to be answered. I have been in the business for almost three years and I just happened to stumble on this site and what a blessing it has been. Sometimes you just run in to some "odd" things and all you people are willing to help. Hats off to everyone.

Reply by rlogan-ca on 6/3/05 9:41pm
Msg #42211

I also enjoy this board. I've picked up priceless tips and am grateful to those who have taken
the time to share their experiences, not to mention their quick whit. I find myself laughing out loud from some of the stuff I've read here. Especially when people say, " Let the flames fly".

Truly great information here.

Thanks all.

Reply by HisHughness on 6/3/05 10:43pm
Msg #42222

Marie_MN absolutely bubbles:

***Everyone is SOOOO helpful when there are questions that need to be answered.***

You don't know the half of it, Marie. If you really want to know how helpful people on here can be, ask if someone can explain, in simple language, the difference between a jurat and an acknowledgement before you go out on your first ever closing tomorrow morning.

My favorite, though, is to ask Brenda to explain what an IP address is.

Reply by christi/socal on 6/3/05 10:54pm
Msg #42224

to HisHughness- Whats the difference between and ack and

a jurat (make it simple, pleeese) ;-) amd when we're done I gotta question for Brenda...
Sorry Sir, I've got a reallllly bad sense of humor. And I really get alot out of this board too.

Reply by Stephen_VA on 6/3/05 11:11pm
Msg #42230

Re: to HisHughness- Whats the difference between and ack and

ack starts with 'a'
jurat starts with 'j'

duuuuhhhhh

Reply by christi/socal on 6/3/05 11:13pm
Msg #42231

now thats what I call a simple answer. lol n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.