Notary Rotary
I'm in shock
Notary Discussion History

I'm in shock
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 6/30/05 4:17pm
Msg #49110

I'm in shock

I have six signings scheduled for tomorrow. Up until now the most I've done is three in one day. What's shocks the heck out of me is that tomorrow is the first of the month and most people want to close the end of the month.

Lacing up my running shoes now to get ready for tomorrow :-)

Reply by Nd_WA on 6/30/05 4:25pm
Msg #49115

It's called EOM residual...n/m

Reply by DellaCA on 6/30/05 5:05pm
Msg #49131

Need some help? Smiley

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 6/30/05 5:41pm
Msg #49142

I have a "business partner"... My 18-year-old son. If we can't handle it between the two of us, I'll give you a call! Smiley

Reply by Claudia_NJ on 7/1/05 6:58am
Msg #49264

Hey MaggieMae....

same thing going on up here in the Garden State.

I had 4 booked last night and the TC wanted to book 2 with me for tonight in Monmouth County.... You're a fellow Jersey girl and you know what traffic is like going South on the Parkway on a Friday, especially on a long weekend - I turned it down - it would take me 2 hours to get there alone.

Reply by Linda/NJ on 7/1/05 7:32am
Msg #49266

Good Morning! I had 4 last night 3 E-mails. and 6 today. All pretty local with the exception of the last one where I will have to travel about 35 / 40 mins. Wow what and end of the month out here! I'm wiped out but feelin' good about the $$$$! Also. on 3 docs had loan officers ask me to "could you just take that charge off of the hud" yeah, right. Hang in their ladies and gents. Regards Linda.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.