IndyMac Bank
Notary Discussion History

IndyMac Bank
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by JS_CA on 6/11/05 12:05pm
Msg #43957

IndyMac Bank

Hi Everyone,

Well I finally had my first signing at 8:30 PM last night for GAC/Centex. It went so great (I think!). They were e-Docs as well so I got a nice fee for a 1/2 hours work.

At any rate, I have another one on Monday for IndyMac bank. With this one the lender is sending the docs to the borrower.

Does anyone have any experience with IndyMac docs? Are they simple? I am slightly worried the borrower will alter the docs or sign before I arrive. I liked having them in hand prior so that I can review before going to the borrower. If any of you have an helpful tips I'd appreciate it. I searched this board for IndyMac and only found one post previously so I thought I'd check back.

Thanks in advance!

Jina

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 6/11/05 12:25pm
Msg #43958

My first signing was an IndyMac HELOC thru an ss. I was terrified that I wouldn't get to see the docs before the appointment as they were being sent to the borrower. I stressed myself out for absolutely nothing. The package was little more than 2 DOT's. Easy as pie. Just make sure that you are in control of the signing and it goes at a pace that you are comfortable with (package is so small that even going slow will be a real quickie). The only thing was both my instructions and the borrowers instructions told each of us that we were to personally ship back the docs. I showed my instructions to the borrower and assured her that it is common practice and a part of the notaries responsibilities to return the package and that I was going straight to UPS from there. The borrower was happy to hear that and agreed without hesitation.

Reply by JS_CA on 6/11/05 10:57pm
Msg #44024

Thanks so much SarahBeth!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.