Notary Rotary
Invoice on the spot ?
Notary Discussion History

Invoice on the spot ?
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Rachel_Ca on 6/23/05 3:16am
Msg #47048

Invoice on the spot ?

Agent called today regarding a signing he had for me. I went to pick up the documents for the signing. Everything went fine. While at the agents office, he had another couple there signing documents and asked me if I can do the notary. I was there.. sure.. no problem... How do I create an invoice for this signing? I don't carry a disk with my our invoice and i didn't want to ask if I could use one of their computers. Any suggests? I could print blank invoices and kept them with me, but I thought that would like cheessy. You having a nice invoice and then you have to handwrite the information on it ??

Reply by Kim_NJ on 6/23/05 5:53am
Msg #47052

I would just Send an invoice when I got home. You could also bring it when you bring back the documents you were picking up at the time.

Reply by Julie-MI on 6/23/05 7:22am
Msg #47055

What about your confirmation?

Invoice is one thing that can be faxed, emailed or go US Mail later.

I would be more concerned with the confirmation. You were not on the hud, I would assume since the people were already there.

Reply by NotaryRunner on 6/23/05 12:10pm
Msg #47130

If I do repeat business with a company or trust the person I'm working for, then, I have them complete an Invioce Prep sheet that details the job, terms, and gets the receiver's signature. When I get back to my office I use the prep sheet to generate the invoice that I mail back to them. Just FYI for how I handle those situations.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.