Notary Rotary
More Wisconsin ?'s
Notary Discussion History

More Wisconsin ?'s
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Lisa/WI on 6/22/05 8:49am
Msg #46750

More Wisconsin ?'s

Are any of you Wisconsin Signing Agents doing Application Signings and/or Inspections? TIA

Reply by anonymous on 6/22/05 9:01am
Msg #46753

Tia did you happen to receive an e-mail notice from Donna, at Sand Castle?

Reply by Lisa/WI on 6/22/05 9:31am
Msg #46764

Could you please elaborate more on this question? The answer is no, but should she be?

Reply by anonymous on 6/22/05 9:42am
Msg #46768

Not really sure why posters feel the need to constantly correct others....hummmmmm withthat said.
My question related to your question on WI inspections, I myself did receive an e-mail from a Donna at Sand Castle, wanting me to sign up to do inspections in my area, after I say your question posted I assumed this then must have been a universal e- mail. However Donno- the sender, did mention she got my name form another source. Your question simply aroused my curiosity and wondered if you knew anything about the company. Thanks

Reply by Lisa/WI on 6/22/05 10:18am
Msg #46782

So you are a Wisconsin Notary/Signing Agent?? Thats exactly why I posted the question. I am curious what others in Wisconsin are doing?? So far I am only doing loan signings. Also very curious on if there are other areas of this profession that we cannot do because of some Wisconsin Law. Doing some research and polling.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/22/05 9:35am
Msg #46766

Tia - means Thanks in Advance, the poster's name was Lisa.

Reply by stamper_WI on 6/22/05 11:06pm
Msg #47007

I am thinking that this type of inspection is a basic drive by. I did these on occaision when I was a realtor. Take pictures of any obvious damage or maintainence needs. Also was called on to confirm that a vacant home had been winterized and posted as such. I was not expected to be an expert in structural engineering and environmental systems. Just an eyeball account. For example you might note broken or cracked windows, dry rotted soffits crumbling chimney curling roof shingles. What they want to know is the general condition of the property and any outstanding repair issues.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.