Notary Rotary
My phone is not ringing.....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Midwest on 6/20/05 12:24pm
Msg #46156

This is the first week in all of 2005 that I have no closings scheduled. Maybe the 'Nasco fiasco' has something to do with it. Anyone feeling my pain?

Reply by Jenni on 6/20/05 12:58pm
Msg #46161

Last month and this month, this week is slower. I'm not complaining, it has been busy all month. I've got 2 for tomorrow, todays was cancelled.

Reply by Donna_CA on 6/20/05 1:09pm
Msg #46166

Last week was very busy and I just got a call about 30 minutes ago. For me it's been running in cycles.

Reply by Pete_NY on 6/20/05 1:21pm
Msg #46171

Just curious, what is the Nasco fiasco you mentioned? Thanks.

Reply by BeccaWI on 6/20/05 1:30pm
Msg #46172

I am not sure where you are in the midwest but I am the busiest I have ever been!

Reply by Midwest on 6/20/05 1:36pm
Msg #46175

To Pete: Re: My phone is not ringing.....

It's just an impression I have gotten from reading many of the posts on this forum that Citibank Heloc's and some of Citibanks other products may be moving away from Nasco and going to another title co. On a good week, I did 2-3, now I have not done one for them in 2 weeks. They have been going through some 'growing pains'. They were not my main source of income but definatly something. I know it's cyclical, It's just the last couple of weeks have been real slow and now, I have nothing lined up for this week.

Reply by Pete_NY on 6/20/05 9:45pm
Msg #46325

Re: To Pete: Re: My phone is not ringing.....

Hello Midwest. I did a lot of signings for them when I lived in GA. Always Citi. Now, like yourself, I rarely hear from them especially the last month. So you may be right. I 'll have to call some of them and see if I can find out anything.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.