Notary Rotary
NASCO help please
Notary Discussion History

NASCO help please
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by brooke/ca on 6/8/05 9:45pm
Msg #43388

NASCO help please

I answered to another message but it was before the DOT THING so it was so far back there it was in cyberHELL. Anyway, someone posted that NASCO was calling new nsa's while this certain agent was out. I have tried and tried again to sign up withBArb Orbin, but because I have less than 2 yrs exp, she will not sign me up. So what's with the Newbie thing?

Reply by CaliNotary on 6/8/05 10:12pm
Msg #43391

I don't think there's much you can do. If they want 2 years experience and you don't have it then I guess you have to wait until you do have it.

It's definitely not a bad call on their part. If you've read this board regularly it should be pretty clear that a lot of newbies don't have a clue as to what they're doing.

I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more companies taking this approach in the future. It'll probably eventually evolve into what essentially is 2 industries - the companies that only hire people with X amount of experience, and the cheap companies who will only be able to find newbies to accept their ridiculous fees.

Reply by Lee/AR on 6/9/05 12:16am
Msg #43418

"It'll probably eventually evolve into what essentially is 2 industries - the companies that only hire people with X amount of experience, and the cheap companies who will only be able to find newbies to accept their ridiculous fees." I WISH!!!!

Reply by anon on 6/8/05 11:04pm
Msg #43406

I was lucky and flew in under the wire before this rule. To date, I have 1 year experience and have not been stumped by anything Nasco has given me. I think Barbs hands are tied and its not her rule to bend. The irony is that I'm sure you are closing much more complicated loans for other TC's and SS then the little 30 page citibank Helcos that Nasco does.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.