Notary Rotary
Newbie Help - Signature Affidavit
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 6/24/05 5:09pm
Msg #47544

I have a question about the where I should put what. I'm doing a signature/name affidavit and the wording says :

"and that __________________________ are one and the same person". The borrowers name goes there correct?

This doc should be stamped correct? At the bottom it says

"Notary Public in and for:
the state/commonwealth of
county parish of
my commission exps:"

It has a space above it, I would assume the stamp goes but it does not say anything about placing my seal. I'm I suppose to sign it w/ my signature?

Sorry for the questions .. Im a newb and have searched with no luck

Reply by Anonymous on 6/24/05 5:10pm
Msg #47545

Im in CA

Reply by Sam I am on 6/24/05 5:56pm
Msg #47558

If they had any alisas (sp?) it needs to be written out. For example, "and that Sam I am and Sam Coppa are one and the same person."

Does the bottom portion say anything like sworn before me and the date? Then attach a jurat with the CA wording or use the CA jurat stamp to comply with the 2005 laws.

Is there even a signature line for the notary??? It is 4pm now - please reply ASAP as I'm out the door in <30 minutes!

phone 619 890-2344

Reply by Sam on 6/24/05 6:50pm
Msg #47567

Mystery solved - we spoke on the phone on he'll be adding a CA jurat. Now I'm really out the door!!! happy EOM, EOQ, EO1/2 to you all!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.