Notary Rotary
Notaries To You
Notary Discussion History

Notaries To You
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by SoCalMisty on 6/3/05 6:15pm
Msg #42166

Notaries To You

Has anyone worked with this company? If so how are they about payment? I tried doing a search but a million different posts came up that had nothing to do with the company. Thanks for your help.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/3/05 6:44pm
Msg #42169

About No No's and adding Houston Notary Services

SoCalMisty: I found them on a no no list and emailed you a link to it.
(I won't post the link because it's not on this forum, folks...trying to keep Harry on my good side.)

Another lady emailed me today and asked me for my no no list - I don't have one, but if you go to the other forum and do a search on "no no list" you'll find it posted by the handle "Notary". Ronda of NY is another one who posts and/or authors a list of no no's.

I have ONE and only one on my personal NO NO LIST:

Houston Notary Services
Kathy Minter - as of ten days ago when the group was discussing the same, she owed three members of the Texas NSA Network as follows:

$150 for January
$1000 +/- for 60-90 days
$50 for December

She only ignored my emails/faxes/calls until she was 60 days out. Then, I faxed the title company. She sent my check. It was only for $65 I think...and about a year ago.

TNSA Network members who want to assist the others get a resolution to this are going to send a letter to all the title companies these loans involved.

--------------
Stay away from HNS if you want to get paid.

Reply by BrendaTX on 6/3/05 6:50pm
Msg #42170

Might be wrong, as Misty Pointed out...

***SoCalMisty: I found them on a no no list and emailed you a link to it. ***

Her query was about Notaries to You and the list I ref'd to was Notary to You. May be different companies.

Reply by Annie/CA on 6/3/05 7:08pm
Msg #42172

If it is Notaries to you in Northern Cal, I have done a few for her (Sherry). Last week I agreed to an overnite for her @ $95. When I got the docs there were 2 loans! I called and she said she would adjust my fee, and she sent me a new confirmation- for $85! I called her because my original fee was ok'd by someone else, and she reluctanly agreed to $115. It was like pulling teeth! Normally they pay $65 for overnite docs.

Reply by SoCalMisty on 6/3/05 7:33pm
Msg #42178

Annie,
Thats who it is. I would be alot happier with the 85 fee for edocs if they didnt ask me to print everything on different size pages ie letter and legal size. Most companies just tell me to do all legal sized.

Reply by DellaCa on 6/3/05 7:42pm
Msg #42182

I agreed to do one on May 24 I received docs and a phone call not to go a news set was on the way figures wrong will need to swap some of the docs.Ok
Went to signing and there was NO Hud and the figures I could find for them were only estimates and way OFF so no sign, trip fee of $25.00 the borrowers had been working with this loan since Febuary.( Thats went I would love to say maybe you need a new LO or company but of course I can't say anything) They tell me you will have first chance to do the signing when its redone, and they have called me 3 times since to ask if I recieved new docs! Would'nt they know?
Don't know about the payment end of it yet.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.