Notary Rotary
Notary Direct
Notary Discussion History

Notary Direct
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie on 6/11/05 9:32am
Msg #43942

Notary Direct

I have a signing today edocs, being paid $85, 113 pages, Millennia Mortgage. Any information on Notary Direct? I cannot even log into their web site after I signed up with them and their tec was out of the office yesterday. so i am doing updates (time confirmation) via phone and email. They originally wanted to pay $75, i normally charge $100, but agreed to $85. Thanks for any info. Looked them up on Notary Beware and found nothing.

Reply by anon on 6/11/05 9:35am
Msg #43943

I did one for them. They pay on time and they are nice people. But 85.00 its too low for
e docs.

Reply by Bonnie/FL on 6/11/05 9:41am
Msg #43944

Thank you. I agree but I took the $85 since the borrowers are only 2 miles away, but it still takes time to look over 113 pages! But glad to know they pay on time!

Reply by B on 6/11/05 2:00pm
Msg #43965

I used to turn them down beacuse of the lowball pay they offered. Now when they call, which is not often, I at lease get paid what I would be getting paid from one of my regular accounts. Distance has nothong to do with it in this case: your printer, toner, paper, time...these all have expenses associated with them. never sell yourself short, or you will find you can not get out of the habit.

Reply by MsRobboPA on 6/11/05 2:17pm
Msg #43970

I have worked for them and get paid on time. They usually low ball but for $85.00 and only a few miles from home I would take it too! If they call again, stand firm on at least $100.00 for the email docs because that's what you should be getting paid.

Reply by Monica - FL on 6/11/05 8:37pm
Msg #44010

Do any of you have a phone number for them?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 6/11/05 10:43pm
Msg #44018

Monica
Check their website - www.notarydirect.com, and clickon "notaries" at the bottom of the page.

They are a great company to work with, but they don't pay high fees, the $85 is probably the most you can get out of them for edocs!
They no longer call me as my base fee is $75.

The Millennia packages are quite big, and they have usually been high interest loans.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.