Notary Rotary
Notary Direct
Notary Discussion History

Notary Direct
Go Back to June, 2005 Index

Posted by meNH on 6/26/05 7:51am
Msg #47899

Notary Direct

Well I have dealt with this company before and had no problems. Now I get this signing with edocs (Millenia Mort) and call the borrower to confirm and he has all these problems. The payoffs are wrong and include everthing from his sons car loan to his ex wifes credit cards. Also he has not talked to the loan officer in several days and then I call him to close. Included in the top of the package is a quit claim deed between him and his ex wife that needs to be done. There are also a few more items for her to sign in the package....No leins,etc. Well she's in Hawaii(lucky!!) and this was supposedly being mailed to her to sign. Anyway to make long story short I can't find any after hour numbers for Notary Direct or Millenia. So now I am stuck with these edocs I printed and as far as I am concerned this signing will not happen. Anyway.................I guess I am out of luck for now and no one from either of these places seem to care. If they did they would have after hours contacts.

Reply by Dee-FL on 6/27/05 1:37pm
Msg #48182

Amen. So many of these SSs don't have after hours personnel on staff. I think they all should have a couple of people on hand for signings done after 6 pm.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.